- Develop a concise and on-point marketing plan to support and provide for sales and customer growth in the dynamic Western and Farm and Ranch retail channels
- Work directly with sales and product development to drive retail sales of fashion accessories of our exclusive licensed Western brands
- Develop strategies to deepen and strengthen existing relationships with Western industry buyers and merchandise managers
- Centralize, energize and formalize the company’s key messages to customers and consumers
- Develop and market promotions for key events throughout the year
- Coordinate activities with internal teams including design and production
- Manage your time and the action calendar in coordination with the product development cycle
- Recommend changes and additions to improve the products being offered to customers in accordance with our core customer needs
- Reports to company president
About Trenditions, LLC
Outstanding people and amazing new products are the key driver of our explosive growth and success. Do you want to work for a growing, energetic and progressive company to formalize our marketing efforts? Trenditions is a Western and Farm Channel Accessories wholesaler with several exclusive international licensed brands.
The successful candidate will have a knack for detail, an innate ability to understand how to generate sales with brick-and-mortar retailers, and be comfortable working in a collaborative and result-oriented environment.
- Minimum 7 years key marketing experience with a verifiable record of sales growth and increasing responsibility in a retail channel of distribution
- Western or Farm Store channel experience is preferred
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Top-notch organizational and follow-up skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Proven Social Media experience and skill
- Alignment with core company values and principles
- Likeable personality and ability to work effectively in a team
Pay, Benefits, and More
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package including 401(k) with discretionary match, a company sponsored health plan, optional dental plan, vacation and PTO days plus the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $135,000.00 per year w/ Bonus
Trenditions continues to follow the most current CDC guidance on masking, sanitization and other COVID safety measures.
To learn more about Trenditions, LLC, and to see what other jobs they have listed on Of The West, click here.
You must sign in to apply for this position.