The Women’s Professional Rodeo Association is the oldest women’s sport organization in the United States; we are strong independent female athletes who encompass the Western traditional way of life. The WPRA is seeking a highly motivated individual who understands this to proactively manage the WPRA brand and drive brand continuity across all marketing initiatives, working closely with WPRA leadership to develop a strategic roadmap for identifying and prioritizing marketing needs during a key period of growth for the organization. A marketing manager to oversee and coordinate all marketing projects and ensure communication across invested WPRA stakeholder parties – including but not limited to the members, partners, employees, volunteers, committees, spectators, sponsors, donors and suppliers. In so increasing communication abilities, marketing director can better organize structure and can minimize expense. A focal point is for ongoing accountability for the continuous assessment, improvement, publicity, coordination and integration of marketing services for WPRA programs and sponsorships as the primary function of the job role.
- Responsible for the ongoing effective operation of the assigned marketing functions of the organization by exerting a leadership role which supports the WPRA’s mission, vision, goals and objectives, in service of the WPRA’s stakeholders
- Be proactive with obtaining new sponsorship and have an out of the box mentality to draw money into the association outside of sponsorship
- Responsible for working with other members of the WPRA sponsorship and communications team including fund raising, sponsor relations, communications, negotiations, social media, promotions and deliverables to the mutual benefit of the WPRA and Sponsors
- Enable gains in WPRA market share by developing and implementing marketing plans and outreach programs to engage stakeholder groups
- Develop timely and dynamic content strategy for magazine, website, and social media campaigns utilizing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, email campaigns, and/or blog
- Lead marketing projects in coordination with sponsorship and communications team, using project management best practices and strategic alignment
- Deliver actionable Business Intelligence by analyzing statistics and other relevant information regarding market share; acquiring and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data through both internal and external sources
- Proactively manage WPRA brand and drive brand continuity across all of marketing campaigns
- Work in conjunction with COO, sponsorship and communications team, and committees to develop brand through digital and traditional marketing approaches to drive strategy and successfully achieve goals with finite resources
Qualifications of Job
- Relevant work experience of 10 years or more
- Be able to provide a resume with listings of past job experience and accomplishments
- Have ample skills to operate and use programs like survey monkey, excel, word, and al social media platforms.
- A plus skill but not required, website building and layout, tech skills
- Tiered or scaled bonuses and commission based on production
- Salary based off of experience
- Possible insurance and benefits based on experience
To learn more about the Women’s Professional Rodeo Association, and to see what other jobs they have listed on Of The West, click here.
You must sign in to apply for this position.