Job Title: Sponsorship Fulfillment Manager Supervisor: Director Sponsorship and TV
Company: PRCA Department: Properties
FLSA Status: Date: 02/11/2022
To Apply go to: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Professional-Rodeo-Cowboys-Association/jobs
Responsible for managing ongoing activations and fulfillment activities for PRCA sponsors. Tasked with meeting long-term deadlines and implementing sponsor programs. Responsible for brand management of physical marketing materials. This is not a remote job.
· Works with Director and leadership to ensure the complete and accurate execution and fulfillment of all sponsorship contracts.
· Manages contracts, marketing materials, invoicing, and payout for sponsors.
· Develops and maintains systems, processes, and procedures to manage sponsor fulfillments.
· Facilitates Sponsor Programs within set guidelines and deadlines.
· Maintains communication with sponsors and provides internal and external sponsorship reports as needed or directed.
· Manages inventory and coordinates the delivery of marketing materials.
· Manages marketing, awards, ticket allocation, and communication for tours.
· Creates arena layouts and orders signage based on sponsorship requirements.
· Communicates updates and shares logos with sponsors and committees.
· Orders, approve designs, and manages distribution of over $1.6 million in awards. Manages 1099 information and submits to accounting in a timely manner.
· Manages the compliance of membership sponsorship.
· Manages the ordering and distribution of annual NFR jacket order; facilitates sizes and appropriate patches for 400 jackets.
· Maintains company sponsorship guides.
· Maintains communication with Business Development forwarding potential sponsor immediately.
· Schedules and coordinates travel for special award winners.
· Assists in the planning and coordination of events.
· Assists Director with TV broadcast; communication, travel to rodeos, manage marketing inventory at over 250 rodeos annually.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and minimum 2 years related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
· Previous experience in sponsorship services preferred.
Knowledge of, or experience in, professional rodeos preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Strong decision-making skills and attention to detail.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with competing priorities.
· Consistently maintain technical skills and knowledge of industry.
· Ability to travel to events and sponsor meetings.
Works in office environment with occasional travel out of state. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets. Regularly required to sit, talk, hear, walk, stand, and periodically lift. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, physical movement is required. Requires the ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets. Regularly required to sit, talk, hear, walk, stand, and periodically lift. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PRCA is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. The company prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
To learn more about the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association, and to see what other jobs they have listed on Of The West, click here.
You must sign in to apply for this position.