Westmoor Manufacturing, makers of Panhandle Western Wear and Rock and Roll Denim in Fort Worth, Texas seeks an Ecommerce Manager for our online retail store.
The Ecommerce Manager will be required to manage multiple platforms while staying organized and on task. Must be a self-starter and work well in a team environment. This role will require a background in ecommerce, preferably apparel, along with proficiency in Excel. Experience in BigCommerce and Google Analytics is also a plus. At Rock & Roll Denim, we pride ourselves in being innovative, fashion forward, and a leader in the western apparel business. The ecommerce supervisor will embody these ideals and work to make the website top performing – always working to better the brand and the company as a whole. The environment is very fast paced, and this person needs to be adaptive, professional, and hands-on.
Responsibilities of Ecommerce Manager
• Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, and reporting
• Develop content calendar and oversee email marketing execution
• Responsible for website uploads and landing page development
• Drive online sales performance
• Manage the implementation of new technologies
• Assist in new product set up and merchandising of website
• Develop and maintain search engine optimization strategies
• Work closely with customer service to maintain customer satisfaction
• Monitor and evaluate users’ behavior to derive suggestions for improvements
• Work with outside partners to maintain brand awareness, integrity, and performance
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills, with the ability to navigate multiple computer applications (Microsoft Office programs, etc.)
• Very strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize the workload
• Must be able to perform physical active demands such as long periods of time sitting, walking, reaching, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and results driven
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, information technology, communications, or a related field
• Solid experience in E-commerce and Marketing
• Health, HSA, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) & matching after one year
• Paid holidays and paid time off
• Discounts on quality apparel purchases
Commensurate with experience
This is NOT a remote work.
No phone calls/solicitors please.
To learn more about Westmoor Manufacturing, and to see what other jobs they have listed on Of The West, click here.
You must sign in to apply for this position.